Thursday, April 24, 2008

Action

My life has felt a little chaotic since the housing market has taken a nose dive, and when i say nose dive, I mean crashed into a wall of metal and brick and twisted itself into something unrecognizable, and still managed to catch fire and burn to dust. And even after that, managed to take out some of the wildlife surrounding it due to that ash. (bitter?)
Anyway, i have been very hesitant to take on the problems it has caused me since it started, but it has reached that point where I am in the corner and having to go tooth and nail to get my self free. Prepare to have my wrath debtors. I shall go down in the flames of this wreckage and rise again like the phoenix.
On a side note. Wells Fargo is very passive aggressive about their banking. I had a checking and savings account that went sour due to some wierd circumstances(long story), and ended up pulling my accounts to another bank. Needless to say, i had about $25 in each account. After WF absorbed it through their fees of terror, my accounts disappeared. I logged onto my account, only to find they were deleted. No notice via email or snail mail. Bravo WF, walk out in silence, it is only fitting.
So back to my pressing future. I am going to have a long hard sit at the work desk at home in the next couple days and get my life financially back in motion.
Lets all hope for a better future financially.
P.S. Anyone want to buy some stuff??

No comments: