Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pink Eye


Yes, it is pink eye. Logan went to the hospital yesterday, and the doctor confirmed it. Poor kid looks like he has green worms coming out of the corners of his eyes. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it much. The only thing that seems to bum him out is when dad comes with the medicine. I have to lay him on the floor and pin his arms down with my legs so that I can attempt to get drops in his eyes while he shakes vigorously. It is like Ultimate fighting, except that I am six times his weight, and i have a weapon, and there is no cage, and I start off with a pin. I guess it isn't like Ultimate fighting at all. Oh well. None the less, after we are done, he looks like he just got done fighting a war. He dishes me one of his famous glares through tears when we finish. Breaks my heart, but the beat down had to happen.

Speaking of beat down. Karen and I attended Punch Out last night and watched Adorable face off against Drum Machine. I thought they both brought some game, but Drum Machine prevailed. Was fun to get out with Karen... for two nights in a row. That's right, two nights in a row we saw the night life, and no children in sight. The night before, we went to the movie In Bruges. A very funny, dark, and inappropriate film. Both nights were fun and it was great to reconnect with my wife some.

Its time to put on my Handyman hat and tackle some jobs around the twin cities, so without further ado, I am off to save an old door by installing a new handle.
Apparently I am being called into round two of ultimate fighting. IT IS ON TODDLER!

DING! DING!

No comments: