Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cartoons-Improv-Strawberries

Jeff came home with a really good report card this quarter, so we hooked him up with a nice reward, we have allowed him to go to Zenprov. I think it was a nice surprise for him. I had to give up my spot to allow him to go, but it was worth it, he deserved it. Its cool that he enjoys doing it. He will just have to tell me everything that goes on. Well see if it gives him some center.
Jessie and I have been enjoying the new Amy Poehler cartoon. Its pretty cute, and she seems to be digging it pretty good.
Logan just made a little house out of a book.
It would seem all my kids are into improv of different sorts. Ah, a proud moment for the papa. Excuse me while I wipe away this tear of joy and actualization.

The head cold seems to be behind me, so lets see if we can make this a productive week. Much too be done in the yard, house, paperwork, and head. I started climbing the mountain the other day, so it feels good to have purpose and can only hope that a peak is not so far off.

Karen cuts awesome strawberries. I'm sharing this because its the little things.

Also, Karen and I got caught up on some of recorded shows. We watched The Riches last night. Great show starring Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver. The first season was awesome, second season, little slow, but still watchable. One show left for the season. Its great to watch Eddie Izzard (executive producer) influence the show, transvestites seem to keep popping up. Its actually a great complicated, layered, and character driven show. Watch it.

Snowing again- nuff said.

No comments: