Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Karmange

And with each new day comes change. Change. Change that can be great. Change that can be hard. Change that can be tiresome.

The great. President elect Barack Obama. A president who has the potential to breathe life back into a country. I know everyone has been discussing the possibilities for our country, so i wont belabor you with another opinion.

The hard. The hard is feeling as though you had a foot hold on your life and the ability to support your family financially after years of suffering through our economy, only to have that foot hold give way. Translation, I was given my 60 day notice.

The Tiresome. The sad part about it is that i feel as though i am getting use to being "seperated" from a failing company. The mortgage industry has created a vast graveyard of careers, and no matter how fast i find myself climbing out of a 6 foot hole, im falling into another.


Im drained. Im tired. I need to seek a motivation that is beyond my reach. There is clearly some great misalignment in my karmic universe. Wait... what's that? Felix? Is that you? It is! Can't say that i am happy to see you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jason, sorry to hear about the notice. That sucks. I remember when I was laid off way back in 2001, and they said, "It's not you, it's the job we're eliminating." Yet, what could be more personal. I wish I had something to better to offer. Interesting that we both recently wrote about work.

Peace to you and yours.

Wells