Thursday, May 29, 2008

Black Ominous Cloud

Soooo tired.

I don't know that I would ever wish to go back to my college days, but the one thing I would really enjoy having back is the ability to stay up all night and not feeling like a truck full of tar hit me the next morning. Add stress to the mix and it is a truck with tar and concrete. Ugh.

The past handful of days have been less then...desirable. My black cloud that is tethered to me is showing no sign of moving on to reveal the sun.

Word came back on the KIA. Its dead, gone, shot, finito. Turns out the timing belt broke, causing the engine to basically destroy itself. I guess in the fine print of the warranty, you are suppose to have the timing belt "checked" before 60,000 miles. If you don't, you void your warranty and you end up with a collection of parts. Upon research in Google, there have been many, many cases of this happening. I cant believe someone hasn't put a class action lawsuit together on this. I mean, they are basically saying that their timing belt will break before or near 60,000 miles. What car company knows that they are going to have car issues, and then stiffs you on covering that issue if you so much as get your oil changed somewhere other then a KIA dealership??????? What a bunch of crap. Maybe this is the next Fox 9 News Investigative Report?? Someone want to make that call?

On other cloudy driven news. I was up for a job that I went through three interviews for. I felt pretty solid about it, but as it turns out, my instincts are lying to me. Apparently there is another candidate out there that must be more witty then me. Bye bye benefits and the security of a non-temp job.

Moving forward. Creditors are starting to close in for the kill like vultures, and it seems like I am getting fines from the city of MNPLS left and right on our other properties. Come on people, the body isn't even cold yet.

On top of that, it feels like i can not relate to the people i care about and love because of all of this strife. It just feels like it is either the topic at hand or standing in the way of genuine communication or even something that is just more important. I want to extend an apology to anyone this is affecting. Hopefully it will see an upswing at some point, and we can relate once again on a healthy level.

Now is about the time you hope that a witness protection agent walks into your life, tells you that you have to take your family and move to a beautiful island in the pacific and live under a different name. Your finances will be taken care of, and by the way, you will be running the only improvisation theater that provides massages on the island, and it makes buckets and buckets of bananas. (this island does not have a formal currency yet) That will work.

Waiting... and no agent. Okay, back to the Black Cloud.

No comments: