Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's A Boy

I had a dream last night that my kids grew to adults in less than a few weeks. I am fairly certain that this has something to do with the fact that i spend way to many hours at the day job. It would seem i give about 9 hours a day to the day job, and only about 3 and a half hours to my kids. Maybe I should start keeping a scrapbook of my day job. It will be called, How I Raised My Child Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. I can start treating it like the kid it is. Make sure it doesn't do bad things like take drugs, wreck the car, or hang out with bad influences, like Bank of America. That Bank of America, they are a shitty bunch. Last thing I want is my kid hanging out with them. Yep, that's my boy, he plans on taking over the world some day. Hes gonna do it to, just needs to make sure he doesn't take anymore government loans. Those are a bitch to pay back, but everyone needs a student loan every now and then. Maybe he will grow up to be a doctor or something. Who knows. He has a flare for finances. Maybe he'll be an accountant.

Yep, yep, yep... this makes sense. Yep.

Gonna have to take a harder look at things. Get some organization in place this year to get to my family more. Need a machine that tells me how to make every moment of my days more productive.




So heres a pic of me and the kid...









Actually, here is the real pic of the fam...








PS- This photo was taken by Nisa Fiin at Shootings Stars Portraits. She rocks with the camera, so check her out.
PSS-Thanks to Mama's Alright for blogging about Shooting Stars Portraits.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Did Nisa talk to you about improv? She shot the original ComedySportz headshots, and she's great friends of Splendid Things, does much of their photography. Small world!!

KK said...

Not quite so small since I met Nisa thru Butch (and he met her thru improv), but glad you have discovered her amazingness too! So cute!

Hey, maybe if all of us ever get a free moment where we're not supposed to either be at work or with our kids, we can grab a drink and discuss how to find work that doesn't take us away from our families...

JKB said...

We actually didnt talk about improv much at all. She was great. Very professional.

We should look at getting together sometime for drinks. I think Karen would be down for that. Maybe share crazy children stories.