Thursday, March 27, 2008

Something New

This would be the first. My tired body wont let me develop a complete thought, so this will probably be random.
Tired? Because I have three children. A teenager, a toddler, and an infant.
Sleep is minimal, due to not having an early bedtime.
I believe there is a silent competition between my wife and myself as to who is the most worked. She would probably win hands down, as she is always being "domestic".
My day job is mindless, so that is another factor of exhaustion. I am slowly trying to shed my skin of any mortgage related profession , but at this point it pays the bills
Outside of the day job, I improvise, direct and coach improvisation, freelance graphic design, create art, and try to squeeze in some kind of light construction/handyman work.
There is probably a lot more that could be said to give some kind of insight as to who I am, but this will have to do.
A toddler needs my attention.

2 comments:

KK said...

Just wanted to let you know I'll be reading if you keep writing...I know the whole thing can feel a bit blackholeish.

JKB said...

Cool, Thank you.